Welcome to Cheam Sports Club
- Strictly no more than 6 in a group - you can be fined if more than 6 - as can your Club. This includes babies & children of all ages
- You MUST register either at the main entrance or in the main bar (name, contact number, time in) - if you don't you can be fined - as can your Club
- It is permitted for one person to register on behalf of a group of 6 or less
- You must be seated whenever possible
- Capacity in the main bar 45
- Beer garden to remain until football returns on 26 September
- Organised team sport is permitted but when finished, you must abide by the Rule of 6
- NO dirty kit or boots permitted in the Clubhouse
- Spectators must abide by the Rule of 6 at all times
- Showers remain unavailable until further notice
***SOCIAL MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE***
JOIN AS A SOCIAL MEMBER FOR JUST £25 p.a. SUBSCRIPTION
FAMILY SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP (TWO ADULTS AND CHILDREN) £40 p.a. SUBSCRIPTION
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS!
We are limited to 45 people in the main bar but at least 120+ in the Biergarten!
Come and join us in the safest socially-distanced premises in the Borough. But we have to know you or you have to be vouched for. No chancers, please.
To get a feel for the various sports we play, click on the sports sections menu tab and this will take you to links for the individual section's website. With three football pitches, two cricket squares, five tennis courts, three squash courts, a full bowling green, karate, hockey, darts, bridge, korfball and a thriving social scene. Isn't it about time you compared what great value we are compared to a gym membership?
TEMPORARY CLUBHOUSE OPENING HOURS:
- Monday - Friday: 3.30pm to 11pm.
- Saturday: Midday to 11pm (toilets accessible from 10am)
- Sunday: Midday to 10pm...ish.(toilets accessible from 10am)
TO VIEW THE NEW BAR MENU CLICK HERE
We have a 100-seater banquet hall for hire and two of the best value bars in the borough. Why not come down and experience the difference for yourself?
Our Code of Conduct is for your comfort and safety, and to ensure you enjoy your visit to Cheam Sports Club. Click here for a copy of the, 'Code', and please spend a couple of minutes reading the information. Thank you in advance.
Club House Hall Hire
Both the 'Connolly Room' and the 'Meeting Room' are available for hire to the local community; and private and business hire alike are welcome. Club members receive discounted rates of hire when reserving either room. Please click here for full details, hire charges and booking process for either room; or if you prefer to go direct to the Hall Hire Terms and Conditions, including a Hire Agreement Form, please click here. The Club offers a full range of Buffets.